Tuesday, March 22, 2005

UPDATE

Brice is doing alot better. He is out of ICU and in a normal room now. The plastic surgeon removed the wires from his jaw yesterday. He can smile now! He still has the trake (sp) in so he can breathe. I just found out yesterday that he has a ruptured ear canal and the other ear is full of dried blood, so he can't hear very well. He is able to stand up with assistance and can sit in a chair for a few minutes at a time. He has alot of nerve damage in his right leg and his left arm, which is preventing movement. Alot of his teeth are chipped and crooked, so my mom is upset about all the money she spent on braces when he was a kid (lol). But considering everything that he has been through, he's doing pretty well. He is pretty grumpy. He is going a little stir crazy in that hospital.

The benefit ride is still on for Saturday. I haven't heard what the route is yet. But I should find out today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate! If anyone is planning on doing the ride, let me know so we can meet up.

We are almost moved out of Charles' house. We should be completely moved out by this weekend. We have thrown so much stuff away. It is great! I love throwing junk away and cleaning house. It makes things less streesful for me. I have this wierd thing where I get super stressed when there is alot of clutter around. So less is better, for sure. My house is alot smaller than Charles' so we are down the the essentials now.

I still haven't been on my bike.

1 Comments:

Blogger NOPCKL said...

The Route:
Frisco
Friends Bar in Hennessey
Red Brick in Covington
Billy Bob's in Garber
The Grand Saloon back in Enid.

Dig your Blog, by the way. I found it before I realized you were "that" Miranda.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home