Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Preregistration

My plans to race Valley of the Sun stage race this weekend have been spoiled. I did not preregister and for some odd reason, registration closed a week before the race. I have never done a race before that you couldn't register on site or one that closed registration an entire week before the race. So, I am still in OKC. I am a little bummed though. I really wanted to do that race. I think I could have done well. I guess I 'll have to wait until next time. I just finished painting every doorway and all of the trim in my house. It took about 5 hours and I am tired. I haven't touched my bike since Sunday. Maybe I'll ride tomorrow. I am not working right now and I don't start my new job until next week, so I am hoping the weather watms up and I can get in some good riding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Quigley said...

When are you going and what time are you leaving?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home