Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cold

It is cold outside. It has been cold all week. It isn't raining anymore, so that is good. The sun is even shining a little. But it is still cold. Not sure about the mountain bike race this weekend. It is going to be really muddy. I have never really intentionally ridden my mt bike in mud, so I'm not too sure about it. Maybe I can just close my eyes like I usually do on my mt bike and everything will turn out ok. I still haven't been on a bike for awhile. Since 12 Miles anyway. I think this is the longest break from riding I have had since I started riding 4 years ago. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chica,
how have you been holding up?

how has your brother been doing? I'm lookin forward to joining the benefit ride for your bro!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home