Thursday, February 10, 2005

Trainer

It has been too cold to ride outside the past few days, so I've been stuck on the trainer. I have found out that it is much easier and much more bearable to do a CTS or Spinnerval DVD workout than it is to just ride and watch tv. Last night we did the CTS Time Trial DVD. And the night before we did the Spinnervals Time Trial DVD. I am not very good at time trials, so hopefully these workouts will help me out. My first TT is coming up quickly. It is stage one of Valley of the Sun in Arizona on February 18. In order to do well in the overall, I can't afford to blow the TT, so I'm trying to get better.

I brought my bike to work today so I can ride during lunch. I forgot my iPod though. I'm going to try to run home on my morning "smoke" break and get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Quigley said...

For sure! But it makes you stronger, both physically and mentally!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home