Wednesday, January 26, 2005

OUTSIDE

Well, I finally got to ride outside last night. I grabbed my bike during lunch and took off for the big Lake Hef after work. I got there at 5:30 and was so excited to ride. Charles rode up there and met me and we took off around the lake. There were so many people. It reminded me of why I don't ride around the lake much anymore! We came across my buddy Greg and he flipped around and rode with us. It was so nice. About half way around, IT happened! I noticed IT approaching, but I had no idea of what great speed IT was carrying. Almost back to the parking lot and IT was finally there. DARKNESS!!! It was only 6:00! How could it be? What, I only get to ride one lap? That is it? Yes, one lap, as Charles confirmed my suspicions. I drove all the way up here and suited up and got real excited, for ONE lap around Lake Hefner? My gosh, what is my cycling career coming to......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home