Tuesday, January 18, 2005

CLEANSING

The whole idea is that years and years of crap gets built up in your intestines, your organs and mainly your colon and creates toxins in the body. I guess it sorta lodges in there and you can't really get it out "naturally". The new trend is the "colonics" or "colon irrigation" which cleanses the entire colon. I'm really not into having water sprayed up my butt so I am taking the cleansing pills instead, which are supposed to do they same thing but over a 2 week period.

I haven't felt very good lately, so maybe it is all the toxins in my body!?! I am interested to see how I feel after these 2 weeks are up. I guess if I feel better, then the cleansing MUST work, huh?

I rode the trainer this morning for 45 minutes while I watched the news. It really was not very exciting, but at 6:00 in the AM there is not alot of good tv to chose from. I am thinking about getting some of those books on CD to listen to while I ride. I have always wanted to read all those old famous books, like the ones you are forced to read in high school English class and in college Literature. I have read a few and I think my favorite is "Of Mice and Men". If anyone has any suggestions of good old books, let me know. Along with the cleansing, I think I need to get more intellectual, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home