Friday, January 14, 2005

COLD

I had planned to ride for an hour this morning on my trainer. My alarm went off at 5:55. I re-set it for 6:25, thinking, OK I can ride for 30 minutes. It went off again at 6:25 and I guess I shut it off. I really don't remember because I was asleep. I woke up at 7:48. I have to be at work at 8:00. So, no trainer ride this morning and no hair fixing or making wearing either. It's a really good thing that clients don't come to my office!

Magen's in California training. She has a place to stay. All I need is a plane ticket out there and I'd be good to go. So, if anyone wants to buy a plane ticket for me to go to Cali I would greatly appreciate it.

Maybe I'll get to ride the trainer tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Quigley said...

No way. I made it in around 8:30. So, had to only take a 30 minute lunch to make up for being 30 minutes late! Have I mentioned that I really hate my job?

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home