Friday, January 21, 2005

NEW BIKE

I am looking to buy a new bike. I don't know what I want to get though. I'm thinking about the new Giant TCR Composite 0, except I think it only comes in gold. I really don't want a gold bike. I've also looked at Blue and Cervelo.

I finally rode outside yesterday. I left work at 5:00 exactly and made it home in 15 minutes. I threw off the work clothes and put on the chamois. Charles grabbed a blinkie light and we were off. It was a good ride. Too bad it started getting dark about 5 miles into the ride. We only ended up riding for 30 minutes and we put in 12 miles. Oh well. I was so happy to be off the trainer anyway. I also realized that the trainer is alot harder than riding on the road.

I am taking off at 3:00 today for an appointment with my bike. So, I am hoping to get in a few hours before it gets dark. My goal for this weekend is 2 hours today, 4 hours Saturday and 4 hours Sunday.

We are having open house at both houses on Sunday, so maybe we will get an offer for them both this weekend. That would be very exciting! Check out our houses: http://pamklepper.com/ (Charles' is MLS 205400 and mine is MLS 205727).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home