Monday, January 17, 2005

BUSY BEE

This weekend was such a busy weekend. Not only was it 15 degrees on Saturday and 21 degrees on Sunday, but I only got to ride for one hour on my trainer Sunday morning. Charles' house was shown 5 or 6 times over the weekend, so we had to be MIA for that. We put my house on the market yesterday, so most of the weekend was spent fixing things at my house. Between Lowe's, Home Depot and the two houses, I think I used almost a full tank of gas for the weekend. We also put an offer on another house. We offered less than the asking price, so I'm sure the owner will counter today. I guess we'll see.

I think I am racing Valley of the Sun in February. My dilemma is that it is in one month. I haven't been riding near enough to race in a month. And even worse, I need to loose about 10 lbs. Not riding + eating = fat butt!!! Operation race readiness starts today. I am also taking these cleansing tablets. They are supposed to get rid of the crap that builds up in your intestines and organs. As of right now, I have been to the bathroom 4 times, and I have only been awake for 2 hours! The rest of the day is not looking good, for sure. Plus, this is a 2 week cycle!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home