Monday, January 24, 2005

Weather

Man, what is the story with this weather? It is too cold to ride on the weekends when I have the time to ride and then it is 60 degrees during the week when I have to work! I cannot wait until spring gets here. I am going stir crazy having to stay inside all of the time. I ate my oatmeal this morning outside (next to the giant ash tray at work)and I ate lunch outside, too. I am having to cherish every minute of nice weather I can get. I think I need to move south, maybe Austin or San Diego. But then again, I am NOT taking another state's Bar Exam.

I am done with the cleansing pills. I really don't know that they did any good. I don't feel any different, but they made my stomach hurt while I was taking them. So I am done with that.

Friday night we watched this awesome band play, Tall Cotton String Band. I think they were even better because my buddies Chris and Sheridan are in the band. It was a good time. Thanks Forrest for the head's up. You can check out the band at www.tallcottonstringband.com.

We are going to build a new house, I think. They say it takes about 6 months to build a house. Now we just need the good location. Maybe Norman. We'll see!

Yesterday, Charles and I did this core strength DVD. My legs are more sore today than they have been in probably 4 years. Even more sore than when I first begin weights in the winter. We did Hindu lunges, side lunges, ab stuff and push-ups. It had alot of yoga mixed into it, which was good. I guess I am not in that good of shape right now. I need to get on the ball and start getting fit, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home