Thursday, November 03, 2005

Weights

I started lifting weights last week. I started kinda easy for the first time but then I went pretty hard on Tuesday night. Wednesday I was so sore! I am going back to the gym tonight to lift again, maybe not quite so hard this time. I have been still been riding quite abit. I didn't ride today because I just didn't feel like it. Plus the wind was blowing, no kidding, 35 mph! Too windy for me to ride easy into that. So I am just going to lift today. That should be good because I do some cardio stuff in between sets to get my heart rate up. I've got a cyclocross race this weekend so I don't want to be sore for that anyway. The winter Buchanan rides start up this weekend so I'm excited about that and I have almost decided on my team for next season. But not quite yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home