Friday, October 14, 2005

Puppies

We rode Tuesday evening and found some puppies. There were four of them on the side of the road with their blanket. I guess some nice caring person decided to just dump them off in the country and thought that four 8 week old puppies would be able to survive on their own. At least they left a blanket with them, I guess :-( Anyway, so I rode home with one inside my jersey, Greg R. held one and Charles had two in his jersey. Then my buddy and neighbor Shawn T. came to the rescue and met us with his car and gave the puppies a ride to my front porch. We have given one puppy away but still have three to go. Big Dog, our big rot in the back yard, is having so much fun playing with the puppies. I may have to keep one so he doesn't lose all his new little friends. Pepper is so mad. She hates the puppies. She has been pouty and grumpy since we brought them home. So much for that motherly instinct!

If anyone wants a puppy, please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home