Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend

This past weekend was great! Friday night we went to Galileo's to watch Tall Cotton String Band. Brett H from Bike Mine and Joey M met up with us and we had a good time. Except this old lady insisted on leaving her table to come over to ours so she could smoke her cig. She stood about a foot behind me holding her inch long ash above my head. I really don't like cig smoke anyway and this was just way too much! Saturday morning came way too soon. An 8:00 am ride from the northside vo-tech and it was cold. About 25 or so people were there so that was really good. We ended up with 45 not too fast-not too slow miles. It was sunny and warm by the time we were done. Greg R. cramped pretty bad and had to stop like 5 times to stretch. But then again, he was on a fixed gear and this was his longest ride of the year. Sunday we met the ride at Java Daves downtown at 9:00, so that time was a little more managable for me. Another good group was there and we ended up with almost 45 again. I felt really good both days and never was in trouble of getting dropped.

We had dinner last night at Greg R's house with his fiance. She is a professional ballerina with the OKC ballet and her feet are so tiny. Like a size 5! And Greg R is a pro BMXer. They are really into eating healty and vitamins and stuff, so I am feeling a little guilty. I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon, at least for the winter anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home