Thursday, October 20, 2005

SICK

I have been sick since Monday. I don't know why, which is maybe the worst part. I always seem to want to know why. Anytime anything is wrong or someone is upset or sick...I always want to know why??? It seems if you know "why" then you should know how to fix it. Like if I feel bad on my bike one day...I want to know "why"? Maybe I didn't eat enough or maybe I ate too much, maybe I rode too hard the day before or maybe I am just tired. But if I know "why" I feel bad that day, I can correct the problem so that it doesn't happen again. So, I got sick on Monday and threw up all Monday night. Tuesday I felt a little better and I thought Wednesday was the home stretch. But today, it is back. My stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to puke. I haven't really eaten hardly anything this entire week due to the sickness, so it isn't something I ate. I still think it was maybe food poisoning from dinner Sunday night. I really want to curl up in the fetal position in my sweat pants and go to sleep. That would solve the stomach ache, at least for awhile. I think I have gone through one bottle of Pepto, one bottle of Mylanta and I am halfway finished with my new Maalox total stomach relief that I bought 2 hours ago. I meant to buy a straw so it would be easier to drink, but I forgot. I think I am losing weight though. Maybe this can be the new "fad" diet. Look out South Beach and Dr. Adkins...the liquid antacid diet is here and it really works!

Well, my b-day is Sunday. I am getting old!!! Maybe that is why my stomach hurts. It is old too.

We still have two puppies left.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home