Thursday, September 08, 2005

Racing

Well I guess I am going to race this weekend. A crit in Pryor, Oklahoma on Friday night and then a circuit race on Saturday in Flint Ridge, Oklahoma. I haven't raced in so long, hopefully I will remember how. The crit is flat so that should be no problem, but the circuit race is super hilly, which is always a problem for me. But, it should be fun.

I have been running lately. Yesterday was day number 4. I started with 15 minutes a day and last night we ran 23 minutes. It was actually pretty fast, and it didn't kill me, so I must be doing ok. Tuesday night we did hill sprints on the road bikes and then took the scooter to McGuinnes high school and ran bleachers. I was a little sore from the bleacher yesterday but I feel ok today. I need to get out on my cross bike and start practicing dismounts and remounts. I am hoping to do some bigger out-of-state cross races this year. I didn't do much road racing this year so I am rested and ready to go into cross season full throttle.

The cold sore is still visible. It will NOT go away. It doesn't hurt anymore but it has been almost three weeks! When will it end???

I got a new car. Not brand new, but new to me. It will be a good bike race car. I'll post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home