Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Chicken Pox???

I have this rash all over me and it appears to be chicken pox. I have been trying to get ahold of my mom all day to find out if I have ever had chicken pox before. The bumps hurt more than they itch. My secretary found all this info on the internet about chicken pox and it says that it is 50 times worse as an adult than it is for a kid. They even say it may be fatal! I am really hoping it is just some sort of heat rash or chigger bites or something.

I have been so busy at work lately. I have this huge mess of a case over a horse. A $75 horse to be exact. These people have spent are are going to spend so much money to try to get their $75 horse back from their crazy ex-neighbors. I don't know if my clients are out of their minds or if they are just really good people that are trying to do what is right. I am leaning toward the latter. They love horses, for sure. The defendants are crazy though. She calls me at least 3 times a day. I told her I am going to send her a bill for every phone call she makes to me. Especially since she's not even my client!

I did the Norman Conquest this weekend. Luckily it started at 7:30 because is was super hot. I got dropped once in a water feed zone but managed to catch back on a mile later. It was 64 miles with lots of hills. My new strategy of going to the front on the downhills seems to be working for me. I didn't get dropped in the hills, at all! A mile from the finish a group of 20 or so were still together. I hit Cate on the hip and "lead me out"! He said, "hop on"! So he took off and we went to the front and then off the front. The only problem was that neither of us new exactly where the finish was. Some other guy flew by me and threw his hands up. So, I guess he won??? Whatever. If that was the finish, I think I got 4th because Schlegel's belly is bigger than mine! It was a good ride and I'm glad I did it.

We finished up the front yard landcape project this weekend too. I am so sunburned, again. At least my farmers (cycling jersey) tan is blended out now!

I just got another call regarding my horse case. The crazy defendants have called animal control on my clients and have called and harrassed their vet. My clients are at the police station right now wanting me to fax over some paperwork. All because of a $75 horse. Maybe I am missing something here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home