Wednesday, August 17, 2005

CRASH

AGAIN!!!

I motorpaced last night and crashed my butt off. A car ran a red light and Charles, out of instinct, hit the brakes on the scooter and I ate the muffler of the scooter. I tried to hold it up but I couldn't do it going 26 mph. I flipped over my bars and I think my head hit the road first and then my shoulder, elbo, hands, hip and leg. I am pretty scraped up with road rash but I ripped my fingernail off, which hurts maybe the worst of everything. And I think I broke my right hand. And yes, I am right handed. And yes I am typing with one hand right now. So I need to get my hand x-rayed. I don't have insurance and can't really afford to pay so I am buying my time and hoping that it heals ok. A friend of mine is an x-ray tech and I am hoping she can sneak me in and x-ray it for me so I at least know for sure if it is broke. I wanted to race naionals in Downer's Grove, Illinois this weekend, but if my hand is broke, I for sure won't be going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home