Monday, April 04, 2005

New Bike Finally!

I finally got to ride my new bike over the weekend. It felt really good and seems to fit me well. This is the first time I have had a bike that actually fits me. My last bike was a small instead of an actual size. I rode almost 50 miles and thought I was going to die. That is the most I have ridden in 2 months! I got sunburned too. My first actual sun of the year! My fitness is not quite as bad as I expected it to be, so that is a bit of a relief. But compared to where I hoped to be, it is lacking, for sure. Looks like some motorpacing and alot of suffering will be in my near future. I am actually dreading the Redbud this year because I am going to suffer tremendously. I am planning on doing the group ride tomorrow, which is the first of the year and then the crit on Wednesday night. Since I have not done any racing or any real hard efforts, these next few weeks are going to hurt. I'll take a picture of my new bike and post it shortly.

We finally got moved into our house. I am glad the moving process is over. Now, the unpacking is another story. We have alot of organizing to do in the garage/bike shop. We have alot of stuff and a little space. Life is beginning to get back to normal, or at least what we perceive as normal.

I gotta run to court so I'll add some more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
Glad to hear you're back on your bike! woo-hoo!

should you get your dirt-ridin' itch, Marylin and I will be doing a weekly "Babes at Bluff" no-drop ride at 530pm on Mondays...so if ya wanna try it sometime, let me know ;)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home