Thursday, January 06, 2005

COLD

I have been on the trainer alot lately. Last night we did a Spinnervals DVD, The Uphill Grind. It was super tough. My average was 21.5. Charles keeps telling me that my trainer is messed up because he only averaged 17. I guess I dropped him, huh? My max speed was 36, so he is probably correct, because I very rarely hit 36 on the road and that is very unlikely for me to go that fast on the trainer. Regardless of speed, I was hurting! I had a huge puddle of sweat under the trainer and every time I stood up out of the saddle, I was flinging sweat all over the place. My legs are a little sore today, so I know I got a good workout. The workout was only 45 minutes, but it's all out effort the whole time. Much better than watching tv and riding the trainer.

I keep meaning to ride for an hour in the morning, but I just can't get out of bed at 5:55 AM. I shut my alarm off and go back to sleep. This morning I woke up at 7:20. It was a bit of a scramble to get to work by 8:00, especially with the bad roads. We can wear jeans if it is either snowing or if it is below 10 degrees. This morning it was not snowing and it was 11 degrees. So, no jeans today. We never have clients come in the office and I am never in court, so I don't understand the whole dress code in the first place. I keep telling my boss that I would be much more productive in sweats and running shoes, but he justs ignores me. Oh well, add it to the list of the job complaints!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home