Thursday, December 30, 2004

iPod

Yea!!! I got an iPod mini for Christmas from Charles. I am so excited to use it on my next outdoor ride. I have wanted one for awhile but haven't been able to afford one. Charles ordered it and it didn't arrive in time for Christmas. He told me it was a handmade vase from China and all the Chinese shipping was delayed! I kinda believed him, which is pretty lame on my part. But when I opened my gift finally, I was pretty surprised. He did good, for sure! It is even pink and he engraved the back of it with a little personalized message. I have been trying it out at work. That is, until my boss walks by and I have to take out my earbuds before he sees it. I'm afraid he will confiscate it. Wow, it's almost like high school and I'm hiding my walkman from the teacher!

Anyway, today I am taking off work a little early with the hopes of going for a ride outside before it gets too dark. I not getting along very well with my trainer. I think we need a break. It is supposed to be 68 degrees and partly sunny, so I am excited to leave the gloves at home for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home