Friday, May 05, 2006

Finally have the sewer line fixed. Finally can wash clothes. And finally have the new dryer working again. Now, the shingles on the roof are getting blown off. And my dog, Chica, keeps jumping the fence and going to the neighbors. So, my secretary, Krystal, is taking Chica because she has a big backyard with a wood fence that hopefully she can't figure out how to get over. And the rent house was reported to the city for the garage being dilapadated. This weekend we either will tear the garage down or re-roof it. Then we need carpet in the living room and it will be ready to sell. At least with the rent house sold and Chica living at Krystal's house, I will only have to put a new roof on my house. But then again, my air conditioner is pretty old. It just NEVER ends.....One of these days I will get ahead, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home