Thursday, May 04, 2006

I just got registered for Joe Martin. This will be my first pro women's stage race EVER. So, I am a little nervous already. Not really about the other women but about the course itself. The description for Friday says a "very demanding course" and it is 64 miles. And then Saturday says a "challenging course with demanding climbs". I'm not sure those are basically the same thing for both days but it sounds pretty intense to me. I am hoping I come back with all my teeth because I have a feeling they will get kicked in for sure. I have done this race two times before but once as a cat 4 and once as a cat3 and it has always been a really difficult race for me. The hills are hard and the time trial really takes alot out me. But it will be fun and I know it will make me stronger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home