Saturday, March 25, 2006

It is 8:30 on Saturday morning and I'm on my second cup of coffee waiting on it to warm up a little more before I suit up to ride. I was planning on going to Lawton to ride Mt Scott a few times with Rat and Angie but I don't feel like driving an hour and a half (one way) to ride. So now I'm thinking of pre-riding the Redbud course. It has a few hills and a lot of flat stuff and then one big hill toward the finish. Now if it would just warm up. It is 40 degrees right now and supposed to be 50 by 10:00. For some reason, 50 sounds a ton better than 40. But it is sunny and looks really nice out and the winds are pretty slow too. That is always a plus and pretty rare around here. The weatherman just said...."the winds will really pick up tonight and tomorrow"..... There's a crit over by Tulsa tomorrow but the women's race is only 30 minutes. I'm not sure if I want to drive 2 hours (one way) for a 30 minute crit and then two hours back home. I will really have to think about that!

On another note.....Chica got fixed on Wednesday. The vet said she was already in heat so I have to keep her away from Big Dog for 4-5 days! She has been in a kennel in the house since I brought her home and she is going stir crazy right now. I have let her out to run around the house but she'n not potty trained so I don't trust her. And Big Dog is having a fit. He hasn't eaten since I took Chica to the vet on Wednesday. He wants his little friend back. He just sits at the back door and whines and howls all night. Poor guy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home