Thursday, April 06, 2006

It is super windy today. Surprise surprise! I have to ride tonight. I was a slacker last night and didn't ride. My dad was in town from Midland, Texas for some meetings and we went to the Hornets game. I was really excited becasue my dad had never been to an NBA game before. I think he really enjoyed it! He said it was even better than a Texas Rangers baseball game. So that is big time for anything to be better than going to a Rangers game for my dad. The other reason for the excitement was becasue one of my all time favorite basketball players was in town with Golden State Warriors. I absolutely love Duke basketball and I have followed them since I was in 5th grade when Bobby Hurley, Christian Laettner and Grant Hill played. I am a huge fan. Now Mike Dunleavy is playing for Golden State and he was a superstar at Duke a few years ago. And he has, for sure, stepped his game up to the NBA level. I think he hit 5 or 6 three-pointers and had at least 10 rebounds. He put on a good show. The game went into OT and the Hornets ended up winning. It really makes me miss playing basketball. I would probably really hurt myself if I attempted to pick it back up though. I played at the Lighthouse a few years ago and had a ton of fun, but I haven't even touched a basketball in two years. Although there is a b-ball court right by my house. And I do have my old outside b-ball still. Maybe I'll head up there tonight. So, if I can't move my right arm tomorrow, you'll know why....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home