Thursday, March 16, 2006

I don't think I'm racing this weekend. I had planned to race Hell's Kitchen in Arkansas on Sunday, but the forcast looks like it's going to be cold and rainy. After Walburg, I am done racing in the cold and in the rain until cyclocross season starts up in November again. So, I may stay home this weekend and do some errands around the house. The rent house is so close to being done. Maybe that will be the plan. The only problem is that everything needs to be done on the outside now and it is supposed to rain all weekend here. So, that may not get done either. I know we need the rain, but it puts a damper on my plans.

I need to take a picture of this but Chica keeps jumping the fence. It isn't like she jumps it and takes off in the neighborhood. She jumps the back fence and into the neighbor's yard. Our back fence is only about 3 feet tall so I guess that is what we get for having such a short fence. Big Dog just watches. He knows he will get in trouble if he even thinks about jumping the fence. Whenever I yell at Chica for jumping the fence, Big Dog ducks his tail and runs to the dog house. Chica really doesn't care. She is happy all the time, regardless if I'm yelling at her or not. I am going to have to do something about the fence jumping because my neighbors are going to find out soon. And I'm afraid she is going to start jumping on their massive trampoline or chewing it to pieces.

I have been riding hard. Yesterday the wind was blowing steady at 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. It was so hard going into the wind. I rode with Steve and Charles and Steve was on his new TT machine. Charles thinks it makes him look fat, but I felt bad telling Steve that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home