Sunday, March 05, 2006

Salt Creek Men's cat 3/4 Circuit race

I raced in Tulsa this past weekend. I did the women's race and had a bad finish and ended up 4th. Three of the Mercy women were there and Tulsa Wheelmen had a full squad. I should be happy with 4th but I also should have won that race. I felt good and just wasn't in the correct gear going into the sprint. By the time I had my gear, I was already gapped. I raced the men's cat 3 race, which was immediately after the women's race, and hung on until 4 laps to go. I was pretty happy with that. I wish I could have stayed until the finish but I was pretty spent.

We motorpaced today behind my wagon. I went for an hour and a half. I motorpaced from OKC to El Reno and then up to Okarche. The legs are starting to come around finally and I am beginning to shed a little winter weight.

And the seasonn has only just begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home