Thursday, December 29, 2005

R & R

Yesterday was a little R&R...rest and recover from the Tuesday torture fest of "Bending Crank Arms". I worked all day and then took Pepper for a walk and up to the park when I got off work. Then we went to the rent house to do a little more work on it. Thank goodness it is almost done. It was a nightmare when we first started fixing it up but it is starting to actually look livable now. Charles says it looks better now then it ever has before. Hopefully we can sell it quickly and make a little profit on the deal. After the rent house project we went to Chelino's to eat. Had some good mexican food and then home to bed. So, I guess I didn't really get much R&R but at least I did not ride, run or lift weights. So, for me, that was R&R. Back to the gym tonight and then most likely, another Spinnervals DVD or maybe the new Robbie Ventura Masters Nationals DVD that is awesome. Charles mentioned the TT bikes yesterday so I have a feeling he is going to pick up a TT DVD. So I may be really hurting tonight if I have to break out the TT bikes. They are the ultimate torture machine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home