Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bending Crank Arms...again

I went to the gym last night for my normal weight lifting routine. I did legs a little heavier than normal and added in a few more reps. I also bumped up my push-up. My legs were tired by the time I drove home. I got on the trainer at home and Charles pops in "Bending Crank Arms" Spinnervals DVD. Wonderful! So, after my 5 minute hard effort in my big ring and my 12 on the back...my legs were toast. Then I had to get off my bike and do 30 seconds worth of squats and then hold it down (like sitting in an imaginary chair) for 30 seconds! And then repeat that two more times. Oh my gosh! Then Coach Troy made us get back on the bike and do 1 minute hard efforts with one minute off, but at the end of each one minute hard effort, we had to stand up and sprint for 15 seconds. Yeah, five of those and then off the bike again for some more squats. And that was not even the half-way point. Needless to say...I am very sore today and I am most likely going to be taking a rest day today. Even sitting at my desk right now, my legs are throbbing. If I can manage do do that workout once a week...I should get stronger. But it may kill me in the process. So for anyone who wants to suffer...check out "Bending Crank Arms" and get familiar with Coach Troy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home