Friday, February 04, 2005

WORK

Well I put in my 2 weeks notice at my job on Tuesday. I found another job that will be so much better for me. It will be more flexible and it will pay way better! Plus, they have an office in Lawton, which means I have an excuse to take off for Mt. Scott! I mean you can't go to Lawton and skip climbing Mt. Scott. One of the partners has a house in Medicine Park that he said I am welcome to use, so I am real excited about that. That little town is so cool. Check out their web-site: http://www.medicinepark.com/. Just thinking about it makes me want to take off work now and drive down there and ride. And with my new job, I'll be able to do that!

Charles and I rode last night after work. We rode from the house to the river and then stopped off at the new skate park. It was opening night, so there were a ton of people there. It was pretty fun, especially watching all the little kids on bikes, skateboards and roller blades. We stayed there for 30 min or so and I was getting so cold and then we had to ride home still. Again, since I have lost my good winter gloves I had these little DeFeet "sweater" gloves on that didn't help keep my hands warm at all. They were so cold. But we put in a big 25 so that was good.

It is supposed to be 60 degrees today and sunny and I'm kicking myself for not bringing my bike to work so I can ride at lunch. Maybe I can go for a little spin around tonight after work. Weather permitting, I am looking forward to a long ride tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home