Friday, May 26, 2006

We are off to Ft. Worth this evening for a fun-filled weekend of crit racing. I race tomorrow morning at 8:30. I am not thrilled to have to get out of bed at 5:00 AM in order to eat, drive to the race and warm-up but at least it will only be 90 degrees rather than 100 at that point. And I will have the rest of the day to relax and hang out at our hotel pool hopefully. I really need to work on my bad tan lines! Sunday and Monday my races are in the afternoon so it is going to a big "sweat fest" for sure. I'm going to the store before we leave to load up on gatorade and water to hopefully prevent any dehydration.

Last night was a good ride. I felt 100% better than I have all week. We did tempo for 30 minutes and then some intervals. It is so nice to actually feel good after a ride rather than sluggish and tired. And then I got to mow the front yard when I got home. More fun!!! But, the yard is looking excellent and our landscaping job from last summer looks good. I think it's the best on the block but I am just a little biased.

So, it is Friday and I am dressed up. I am not too happy about that but I have an arraingment this afternoon at 1:30. It is crazy that I have to dress up all day for a 10 second court appearance! But, it is just the perks of this job, I suppose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home