Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I was wrong about standing up with Power Cranks. It can be done, but it is hard. I rode outside last night with the Power Cranks on Amanda's 30 plus pound Raleigh bike with the down tube shifters and full on reflector set. It was HARD. I mean my hamstrings are so sore today and my lower back is killing me today. I rode for about an hour and then I did some up hill sprints. And they were so much harder on that bike than on my normal race bike. But I think I will get stronger from riding this one. At least that is the plan.

So, Charles left today. He is on his way to Angel Fire, NM right now. He said he is going to ride his bike but I really think he is going to ski and snowboard behind my back instead. I really love love love to ski and I am dying to try snowboarding so I am a little bitter that he is going to the snowy mountains. But I'm sure he'll have a blast.

I am hoping to get in some good riding this weekend if the temperatures are somewhat decent anyway. I may be stuck on the trainer inside instead. One of my teammates is going to Vally of the Sun in Phoenix this weekend so I am anxious to see how she does. My first race is next weekend in Austin and I am getting so excited! I want to know where I am as far as fitness compared to the other chics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home