Tuesday, December 28, 2004

TRUST

I have been watching Desperate Housewives every week. Yesterday, I realized that the main theme that the show is based on, is so very true in my life. TRUST. Everything in life is based on trust. Your family, your friends, your co-workers, your cycling buddies. We all trust one another in order to function and have an enjoyable existence. But what happens when that trust is broken? The only answer I can think of is to learn from that experience and move on with life.

All that being said, I am no longer going to ride for Mercy next season. I won't go into details, but somewhere along the way, trust was lost. I can no longer trust certain girls on the team. So, I learn from that experience and move on with my cycling career and my life.

Everything happens for a reason, for sure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home