Thursday, December 09, 2004

Busted Car

My car is not running so good right now. I had the oil changed yesterday and for some reason I thought that would be sort of a cure all. But, of course, it wasn't. My car is an automatic, but when I take off from a stop, it's like I'm taking off in 4th gear. It only goes like 10 mph for about 5 seconds and then it jerks a little and shifts normal. I called my trusty mechanic Mike Allison, who knows everything about cars, and he said to bring it by his shop after I get off work or he will send someone to pick it up for me. I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to training camp in Ft. Smith. Mike said, "well, now Miranda, you may not make it out of town the way your car is running, you see (that's how Mike talks)! So, it looks like I am either going to have to rent a car for the weekend or stay home. I had planned on heading from Ft. Smith to Tulsa for the cross race on Sunday, but now, I may be stuck at home. Hopefully, Mike the magic mechanic can get me up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home