Friday, December 03, 2004

Rather be riding!

The weather is actually nice for a change and I am stuck inside my office for another 3 hours. It's around 50 degrees and sunny with not much wind. I know that is hard to believe, Oklahoma and not much wind! It's too bad that it will be almost dark when I get off work and cold.

My riding has been somewhat limited the past few weeks. I have only been riding on the weekends. A long group ride on Saturday and a cyclocross race on Sunday. I have been running during the week and going to the gym to lift weights. Last night, Charles and I went to the gym and I finally came to grips with the fact that my upper body is weak. I could barely lift 30 lbs! I guess I need to find something to strengthen that up a bit. We also did the eliptical machine for 20 minutes and it sorta kicked my butt, or at least my lower back. I am feeling muscles back there that I don't normally feel. Oh well, no pain no gain, right?

Have I mentioned that I hate my job and would rather be riding than working?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home