Tuesday, December 07, 2004

SICK

I think I'm getting the flu bug. My throat hurts and my glands are swollen and pretty sore. I am actually hot, which is unusual because I am always cold. So, I think I am on the verge of getting sick. I have taken some cold medicine, but I think I need to go home and go to bed. We are having one of our team training camps this weekend in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, so hopefully I will be feeling better by then. The camp is Thursday thru Sunday, but I have to work until Friday afternoon. I won't get there until Friday evening and then I have a cyclocross race in Tulsa on Sunday. I guess that means I only get to ride one 5 hour team ride, instead of three.
Over the weekend Charles and I watched the new cycling movie, PRO. It was awesome! Very real and I highly recommend it. Not to give any promo to a non-sponsor shop, but I know Steve at The Bicycle Store, Too has a few copies for sale. A good thing to watch while riding the trainer this winter, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home