Sunday, June 05, 2005

State Crit


State Crit
Originally uploaded by cyclesq.
The Oklahoma State crit and road race was this weekend. I got 3rd in the crit and 5th in the road race. It was pretty tough. There were a few strong women there. It was a fun weekend all around though. I met a cool chic, Merill Sapp, that let us stay with her and her parents at their house instead of having to stay at a hotel. So, that was super nice. She was really strong and won both days. She lives in NM for college and wasn't up for the state title, so actually I got 2nd in the crit and 2th in the road race. It was a good workout for sure. My legs are pretty wasted right now. My throat has been really sore the past few days, so I may be fighting some kind of cold. Hopefully a few days of recovery riding will do me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home