Tuesday, October 03, 2006

mj & Charles at Angels window


mj & Charles at Angels window
Originally uploaded by cyclesq.
We flew to Vegas for Interbike last week and rented a car to go visit the Grand Canyon. This picture was taken at the North Rim in front of Angel's Window. It was so beautiful! After the GC we drove up to Utah to Zion Nat'l Park. It was amazing. It was totally different from GC becasue instead of standing on top looking down, we were at the bottom looking up. We spent three days in Vegas for Interbike and I got to meet Cippo (see other picture here), Levi Leiphiemer and Dave Z. We arrived back to OKC on Friday afternoon and then I drove to Ft. Smith, Arkansas to race the Mercy Classic crits. I raced Saturday and Sunday but felt completely worthless the entire time. I guess having not been on my bike in over a week didn't really go over to well for me. Shontell took 3rd in the sprint on Saturday and Beth was in a break with Ally B on Sunday and took 2nd in the finish. My other teammate Daniele totally worked her butt off for the team and I just worked my butt off trying to hang on. I may be racing in Austin Friday night for the AMLI crit but I am a little tired of traveling and I may skip it and stay in town. It depends on how I'm feeling by then. I've been racing since last October for cyclocross and road racing since February so I'm ready for the season to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home